Welcome to Coastal Massage Therapy!
Experience the Benefits of MASSAGE therapy Today!
Research has shown massage to be effective in:
- Decreasing and managing pain
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Strengthening immune system
- Relieving back pain & overall muscle soreness
- Lowering blood pressure
- Easing tension-related headaches and migraines
- Decreasing carpal tunnel symptoms
- Improving flexibility and range of motion
- Easing post-operative pain
- Improving rehabilitation after injury
- Improving circulation
- Promoting tissue regeneration
Research confirms that massage increases recovery time for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
Similar to exercise, massage does more for you when you engage in it regularly.
The physiological & psychological benefits are greater when massage is used as a preventative, frequent therapy.
We are committed to providing a nurturing environment, individual attention, and advanced massage therapy to all of our clients.